CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,553
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,291

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Plzchuckle,

Thanks for your timely and insightful response.
I currently am taking a break from liver purges.
Last one, (#38) done on Feb 22 less than a teaspoon of pellets out. I currently take 1 Tablespoon flax seed oil + 1 teaspoon lecithin granules each morning with some tomato juice and turmeric. I drink 6-8 glasses of herbal tea or just hot water with tiny amount of vit-C which I read thins the bile. Maybe I will drop the turmeric for a few days and see what happens?

I do believe that you started out with an extended liver that you cleaned in 16 purges. But perhaps our situations are different.
I don't have an extended liver I didn't start doing purges because of pain. I think that during one of the early purges something got stuck in the gall bladder. I had no pain whatsoever on the first 3-4 purges which were productive, but later after taking some Milk thistle I developed pain. So I kept on flushing. The pain continued to return centered on an area just to the rt side around the back at the level of the gallbladder. Ultrasound has twice found a cyst in that area but no gall stones.

I agree with your friend Dr. Sutter that the soft plugs form to help isolate parasites and bacterial. I have begun a parasite cleanse using Wormwood , clove and pao de-arco herbs. I don't usually get a reaction to fatty foods unless the ducts are blocked. Usually any food helps get the bile moving and I feel better. It is like a valve at the bottom is stuck close. This maybe the result of the turmeric which can cause muscle contractions squeezing both the gall bladder and the sphincter of Odi tight shut at the low end.

I do still eat meat twice a day but I'm adding more fruits especially pears.

I agree, I don't think you can mix a bunch of stuff together and reproduce the soft plugs. This is the theory that Dr. Weil has. He calls them soap stones. I think the plugs are really only produced, actually grown in the liver. I only wonder if taking so much oil on a relatively clean liver will produce them over time. The body makes cholesterol from straight chain fatty acids like those found in olive oil. But the body can't make them so fast that over the time course of a liver purge some are formed.

This is not one of my better days.
I tried peppermint tea with chamomile added, then I added 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. This further squeezed my gallbladder. Anything acidic gives me a squeeze. I have a cold and I was taking the extra vit-C for that. There is no way out so I just took a teaspoon of MgSO4. I can hear the rumbling going on now and the pressure is easing. I am such an idiot I should have thought of this earlier.

Bye for now,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

10.532 sec, (2)