CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,302
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,302

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Hi again Plzchuckle

So what teas did you take, lemon grass or chamomile or whatever? How often and went' Am, Pm, before breakfast, before dinner.

I had a similar experience to yours in that for years if I ate certain food combinations, like Chinese food with plenty of soy sauce, then had vanilla ice cream, I was in the bathroom with cramps and diarrhea in 30 minutes. This was some sort of a dumping phenomenon. This went on for years and was very embarrassing at social functions because, I wasn't always sure what other foods would start this.

Then in 1996 I had a serious auto accident. I was hit from behind at a stop light by a semi-tractor and push into four cars in front of me. They used the Jaws of life to cut me out. I had passed out. I had only a broken left shoulder and a head injury. The point is that the buckle of my safety belt was directly over my gallbladder area. I think the impact pushed the buckle in to my gallbladder and pushed something out. From then on I had no more cramps and dumping after meals. My Dr was amazed that I survived, that I rehabilitated my shoulder on my own and that he still thought I was a hypochondriac who now had some real problems to focus on and could stopped complaining about my previous cramps and dumping problem.

I remain interested in what teas and supplements you take or recommend. I don't know if I will take them, but I want to know what you did.

Bye for now,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

10.844 sec, (1)