CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have 2 children on the autism spectrum. They both have heavy metals. My doc wants to chelate. I can't afford that and came across MMS. Has anyone else removed heavy metals for their autistic children with these drops?

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
mosesmom Views: 1,424
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,820

Re: I have 2 children on the autism spectrum. They both have heavy metals. My doc wants to chelate. I can't afford that and came across MMS. Has anyone else removed heavy metals for their autistic children with these drops?

I have a 14YO son with autism. I have been using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with him for just a few weeks. I don't know if it is detoxing him, but I suspect it is. I'm going very slow, though, just 2 drops. He has no way to give me verbal feedback as to how he is feeling and I know from personal experience that too high a dose can make you feel lousy (headache, nausea). Along with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I'm working with a homeopath who provides us with remedies and gemmotherapies supportive of organ drainage. Any kind of detoxing can be really hard on the body and for my son, it's important that I have a professional on board to make sure we're doing it safely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)