CureZone   Log On   Join
Boondoc do you have an opinion?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
calmlee Views: 3,517
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,134,048

Boondoc do you have an opinion?

I think the interesting thing will be whether anything changes with my next blood test. I started on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the day after I had the blood test that I posted. What I am wondering is if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is going to adversely effect my red blood cells. according to the doctor the test means that my blood is iron heavy and thick, could cause clots. I asked the doc to print out the results so I could do a bit of research myself. I found there are number of reasons for this, some not so worrying and some that are indeed worrying.

Spacehoppa anything in my results that has a + sign was in RED.

Boondoc if you read this, do you have an opinion on whether the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement could affect the Red Blood cells in a bad or good way? In the back of my mind I feel I am going to go back and have a positive result for the next test.

Have just had a look at the other pages on my blood results and my
ESR 11.
+Potassium 5.1
+An Gap 19
++LD 334

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)