CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing while employed

plzchuckle Views: 1,492
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,742

Re: Cleansing while employed

Finding myself with NO DIGESTION, a mama that is on oxygen for her emphasemia, and single; I had no choice but work 10 hours a day tied by my ears to a computer telephone.  It's a challenge!

I finally found MH at Ask Barefoot.  His products WORKED for me:

Colon cleansing - his Lower Bowel Balance, cleanses as well as rebuilds the digestive tract.  It's gentle.  It teaches the bowels to rid themselves of the mucoid plaque by rebuilding the perstaltic muscles instead of liquid bowels movements one gets on oxygen cleansers or urgency movements that one gets from high fiber and clay things.  The purpose of the LBB is to take YOUR dosage that encourages 1 natural bowel movement for each meal eaten.

Kidney cleansing - his Kidney Cleanse, totally herbal, pulls toxins out of the urological ductwork in the kidneys as well as helps the kidneys detox the cells.  This formula plus liquid cayenne, I've passed 6 kidney stones since last Aug totally pain-free.

Parastie cleanse - his Dewormer has rid my body of more parasites than I care to talk about!!  Literally pounds that I have seen with the naked-eye and God only knows how many others that I couldn't or didn't.

Liver cleansing - I did Hulda Clark protocol flushes every 4 weeks for 16 months in conjunction with all of the above and went stone free in that amount of time.  I fluhes on days off.  1/2 day out of a month was a small price to pay for my digestion returning!

Cilantro and chlorella added to several green smoothies during the week is currently being used for heavy metals cleansing ... my liver and right kidney were too weak to handle hard hitting heavy metal cleansing in early 2007.

Eating raw food gave me the energy that I needed to keep putting one foot in front of the other to get through this.

I supplement with organic herbs and/or formulas for any organ or system dis-ease that is need of extra supplementation while I heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)