CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing while employed

hopinso Views: 1,713
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,742

Re: Cleansing while employed

Liver Flushing needs to be reserved for your days off. You can do The Master Cleanse while working, but it is difficult. I suggest you try doing a couple of Liver Flushes in the next month. Between flushes you can do some colon cleansing using a high fiber cleanse like the P&B shakes. You can easily control the amount of fiber you use so you will not develop diarrhea on the job. Meanwhile, change your diet over to mostly fruits and veggies. Eliminate or severely restrict meats, dairy, and grains. A veggie diet is cleansing, but you can control it so you will not become weak. If you do get weak and shaky, usually some simple carbs like a slice of bread or a couple of plain cookies will revive you. (although I would suggest you try a piece of fruit first-bananas and avocados are great for feeling better fast. After a week on this diet, try replacing one meal a day with The Master Cleanse lemonade. If this goes well try to use the drink for two meals and one snack. By then your body will be cleansed through two liver flushes, a Colon Cleanse and a clean diet. If you want to do The Master Cleanse for a deep cleanse then your body will not be as prone to severe detox reactions. Not everyone can jump into a heavy load of cleansing, they must go slow and easy. You can adapt almost any program to meet your needs. It took me months instead of weeks to start feeling cleansing was really working, but it is worth the effort and the [patience it takes to both cleanse and live a normal life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)