Colloidal Silver has no bad taste and won't cause any side effect unless their is too much die off. I usually just use it when I feel sickness coming on. I'll drink a jar of it and nebulize some into the lungs. Stops it almost every time unless I slack off and forget to use enough of it. Only kills single celled pathogens. Will not kill worms.
MMS has a repulsive chlorine type taste. You have to slowly build up or you will get very nauseas. Diarrhea is a very common symptom and some report vomiting. You generally increase the amount you take until it makes you a little sick. Then you cut back your dose for a while until you feel you can increase it again.
MMS has really helped my allergies. I still never get hay fever and I haven't taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a month. Must have killed something that no other treatment could reach.