CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me improve my sexual life!

InvalidInk Views: 1,086
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,143,168

Re: Help me improve my sexual life!

You know I think you just worked up the idea of having actual pentration with her so much that you could have gotten really nervous/excited and came too quick. Thats alright it happens to just about ever single man in their life at one point, take it as a learning experience and laugh it off!
Controlling your ejaculation takes a little bit concentration and practice that you can do on your own. A good method to try is to be able to spank the monkey for 15-20 minutes without cumming. Don't breath in your chest but in your stomach it is much more relaxing. Make such that you are relaxed! Tension will make you cum quicker. There are other techniques you can do like the one about strengthening your muscles. It's the same muscle you can use to stop urinating in mid stream, it's kinda like Kegal exercises for men.

I would recommend the book the Multi-Orgasmic Man, lots of good info in there, even some on getting your mate more comfortable to have sex.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)