CureZone   Log On   Join
A Curezone Dinner Party (Pure Fantasy)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
hopinso Views: 3,524
Published: 13 years ago

A Curezone Dinner Party (Pure Fantasy)

I had a strange thought this morning. If I could have seven Curezone members over for an informal dinner party and evening of good conversation, who would I invite?

In one scenario I would ask those who have helped and supported me so much. I would have Owen of course, he has been such a friend and mentor, Southern Belle, who made me feel welcome and valued from the early days, dear, sweet Hanna, "Cuzin" Trapper my Ozark buddy, Alikat for her wit and humor along with faith and kindness, pb3046, who is so caring and generous, and, of course, Spirit. I think we could have a lot of lively conversation, but I wouldn't know what kind of food to serve. I guess a raw, organic vegan meal with Catfish, coleslaw, sweet tea and grits on the side for us Southerners :).

My second fantasy dinner would have to be held in an empty field near a mud pit I'm afraid. I would ask (not that he would come to the home of a mentally ill, sick and diseased, hypocrite) Moreless, MH Barefoot, Mia Speedy/spidina, Vulcanel, Poopoe/9th Body, Corinthian and 2Sirius et al. I would serve fried chicken, firehouse chili, beans'n taters and an array of chocolate and Coke for dessert. While I would probably hide in the kitchen, I imagine the conversation (and possible fistfights) would be interesting. (Trapper, could you act as host for this one?)

I would love to be able to meet and have private conversations with PTree, Sarasister, PattiSays, Joniskitchen, "O", the oracle and OJulien. They are all the same person, but so very different in how they manifest their personality in their posts. I have a feeling that could be a stimulating, although possibly uncomfortable evening. I would have to wear my best bag on my head.

Who would some of y'all like to meet and have a party with? I would love to sit down and just visit with a lot of people here in a one-on-one conversation, but I am thinking of stimulating dinner party and evening of talk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)