Re: Iodine Newbie Woobie

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
hopinso Views: 1,745
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,147,056

Re: Iodine Newbie Woobie

I am not trapper, but I can tell you that zits are kind of a badge of honor and a sign you are detoxing bromide. No more Mountain Dews for us Iodiners I'm afraid. I don't know how old you are Tony, but I am 50+ and my forehead looked fourteen for a few weeks. It does get better. Who else gets to use Oil of Olay and Curasil at the same time? (joking) See if you can get Wombat to give you a sample of her salve or at least a link to her recipe. It helped my skin look clearer without it turning iodine orange-brown. In my early days of using Lugol's I came down with shingles. While it was very painful using the Wombat salve topically and taking low doses of Lugol's orally stopped my case of shingles faster than a friend who had them at the same time and went the medical route. She was out of a lot of money on top of her insurance and suffered about six weeks longer than I did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)