CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No results on Tsetse flush-any suggestions?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,208
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,147,288

Re: No results on Tsetse flush-any suggestions?

I've been on that egg-lime-oil flush for a week (plus do the coffee enema almost every day) and according to the earlier thread there really should not be any stones as the mixture is suppose to disolve them before they come out.  If you are not getting enough fiber  and water daily that would probably be the cause of the constipation.  Grinding up flax seed in a coffee grinder and putting 1-2 T. in a smoothie or soup will help keep your plumbing regular.  I grind up all the things I would put in a vegetable salad in about 2c. of organic beef broth and put whatever spices I like (garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, sea salt) and then put it in a pan and heat it to barely warm (to preserve the enzymes and nutrients and then I either drink it as is or add more broth.)  Anyway its like a liquid salad for fiber and variety.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)