CureZone   Log On   Join
Not Losing Weight... Help

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 2,611
Published: 17 years ago

Not Losing Weight... Help

I changed my diet to only healthy foods last December. I quit eating meat and most dairy, processed foods, Sugar and eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables, grains, nuts, beans and brown rice. I juice almost daily. I did this to improve my health, although not ill, I don't want to be.

I have done several cleanses ( parasite and liver flushes) and focused on detoxing and building my immune system with appropriate diet and supplements. I drink at least 10 glasses of pure water a day and do things like dry brushing, and taking fiber every day along with food enzemes, green drink, and PB8 capsules.

When I made these lifestyle changes, I was about 15 pounds overweight and with everything I have done, I have not lost one pound. I walk at a good pace almost every day for about 40 minutes and use my rebounder for about 10 minutes 2X a day. My muscle tone is better and my dentist said that he wished all of his patients gums looked as good as mine. A hemroid disapeared.

Has this happened to anyone else? You would think these pounds would fall off. My thyroid has been off - low, but I have been doing things to correct it... like taking kelp, and L'thyrosine, thyrostim.

Anyway, I thinking a 10 day fast for cleansing and taking the weight off.
I am 61, and this weight is mostly around my middle. I do some sit-ups.

Any suguestions??
Help!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)