CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

telman Views: 25,487
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,370

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

You have to be objective at look at the evidence. Your gallbladder appears to be working just fine. There is no agonising biliary pain and the food you eat produces normal stools. You donít have smelly fatty stools, etc. I assume you don't have any obvious signs of being run-down so again you must assume that you are obtaining adequate nutrition from your diet.

Stomach ulcer (peptic ulcer) or Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) causes a dull, gnawing stomach pain that comes and goes. The pain is often worse when the stomach is empty and goes away after eating. You may also have indigestion, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, gas, and dark stools. You certainly have some of these signs. The official line is to take an antacid or acetaminophen if necessary, but avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Don't drink alcohol or smoke.

It could be a mechanical problem in the neck or chest caused by straining while lifting, coughing, a fall or repetitive exercise such as knitting or operating a computer, etc, etc. When the muscles falter they form trigger points which inhibit the flow of fluid in the muscular layers and traps nerves. The best form of correction for these types of problems are deep muscle massage (the type that hurts rather than making you feel uplifted) and gentle conditioning exercise like Tai Chi and Yoga. Don't under estimate the effect that bad muscles can have on the body. Trigger points in the neck can affect vision, causes foggy headaches, upset the balance and give rise to nausea.

If you've been in pain for some time you may have developed chest breathing. Make sure you breathe from the diaphragm. Chest breathing can strain the muscles in chest and give rise to referred pain.

Other things to consider are hiatal hernias which I think I may have discussed before. I think you can discount this because eating usually makes thing worse. You can google it a read through the formal medical advice but I don't think it's your problem.

Low level Irritable Bowel Syndrome can be quite troublesome and refer pain to other organs thereby mimicking other condition and also giving rise to biliary problems in the long term. Just make sure you get plenty of good roughage. Many healthy diets based upon fruit and vegetables are very nutritional but lack roughage. Try and make sure you eat way above the recommended fibre allowance.

Problems with the panceatitis give rise to smelly, greasy stools so that can be discounted. That only leaves Gallstones but we have already dealt with this issue. There, we've gone full circle and I guess have covered the common problems which affect 99% of people like you and I.

I hope this has been of some help to you.................?

You ask several questions about my regime but I donít think it is relevant to your situation. I have a chronic spinal pain problem which dominates. The cleaning has eradicated completely the secondary issues caused by being ill and taking medication but I still have the chronic pain in my spine. I have stopped purging now as I feel I have done as much as I can and I feel so much better. I am clear of gallstones, sludge and my bowels are working just fine. I have no doubts that my insides are clean. I donít see any stones any more and I donít want to become obsessed.

As a family we have worked out a diet that suits us all and we view food in a different way; as nutrition rather than a comforter. We eat things like porridge and dried fruit for breakfast; large salads of raw fruit and vegetables with fish, eggs or cheese for lunch, and meat with plenty of vegetables and fruit for dinner. We avoid snacking and junk food but join in with others people if needed.

Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.637 sec, (2)