CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had a major setback?

danielle123 Views: 1,076
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,704

Re: Has anyone had a major setback?

meat27, I definately know where you are coming from!!!! I am 18 weeks post and I wonder the same thing, will I ever get better? my main issues are anxiety and mood. Somedays I am great, some weeks I am great and then out of left field I have 2-3 bad days and then I am good again. Not to mention I am in pain during ovulation I never was before I couldn't even tell I was ovulating. I feel better when I am on my period for some strange reason, however they only last 2-3 days and are very light. I guess our hormones were hit REALLY hard and it is going to take a while to get 100% better. Sometimes I feel like OK I HAVE HAD IT!! However we have to go on, I get so frustrated that I cry to my husband and he has to remind me that the worst is over and that I will have on and off days until my hormones are normal. My ob said it could take 6 months to a year! My God I am only 18 weeks in and it could be a year WHAT! But I go on, I have to I have 2 small boys and I would like to start working soon again. I have been out for almost 5 months. If you ever want to talk I sent you my personal e-mail. So I guess the answer to your questin is yes I have had a major setback too.

Danielle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)