CureZone   Log On   Join
Second day of re feeding/after Forty day water fast

mainereb Views: 1,309
Published: 14 years ago

Second day of re feeding/after Forty day water fast

After forty days of a water fast, this is my second day of RE FEEDING. I've been doing it right , with juices and raw fruit, but the temptations are greater now then when I was fasting.

The fast was a great experience, my skin has been healed of psoriasis. I've lost more than 7 inches off my waist, from a tight 48inches to a loose 42 inches, and my blood pressure has fallen into the normal range without medications.

My plan is to re feed during the month of April and then do another, Fast during the month of May. I meet my goal of forty days, and I was getting tired of not tasting anything. I am amazed at how good juice and fruit tastes, after not having any for most of six weeks..

Thanks for all the good advice. I have been lurking and reading the advice given to others and reading, and reading.

Many thanks to Chris and Andrew, you guys have been a wealth of knowledge and help.

I'll continue to come here an a daily basis because I believe a person cannot gain too much knowledge about something as important as ones health.

Thanks again to all
REB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)