CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS for an abscess formed at the tip of the tooth root.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Ginally Views: 8,266
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,128,813

Re: CS for an abscess formed at the tip of the tooth root.

I had a tooth abscess from an accident. My tooth was loosened after a stern hit against a hard surface. A few weeks later I started to get worried and went to see my dentist. He took x-rays of the tooth and showed me a dark patch around the nerve where blood had accumulated because of the trauma. He described this as an unlikely to heal situation and encouraged me to schedule a root canal. I paid very close attention to the x-ray, and decided to go home and visualize the dark cloud getting smaller and cleaner. I basically had a mental image of what a healthy root would look like (the other teeth on my x-ray were normal) and visualized the damaged root becoming more like that. I would do this throughout the day whenever I thought of it. I don't consider myself to be a particularly accomplished meditator or psychic, but I just tried to will it to be what I wanted it to be. I also had the support of a network chiropractor (Mostly to help with the other pains from my accident) I had agreed with my dentist to try to heal for six weeks and then come back to get checked on. In that time I had made significant progress and he was confident that I would not need a root canal. My tooth is more sensitive to cold than it was before.

Good luck with your therapy. I recommend getting as clear as possible with yourself about your intentions. The more specific you are the more focused your energy will be.

Namaste

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)