CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Received mms

r4000 Views: 884
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,155

Re: Received mms

I think I read that Humble's revised protocol now calls to do it early in the morning on an empty stomach

As for iodine-it depends which sort you are taking- Lugol or nascent, etc..

With Lugol I used to take it with distilled water(the effects are greater) in the morning on an empty stomach

Hints 1-if you are deprived of Iodine even with Lugol you can put it on your skin-the brown patch that it leaves will disappear within 1-2 hrs..Lugol is slowly absorbed by the skin.
2-Lugol drops do stain-they are best removed with hot water or a bleach like AJAX ETC containing some chlorine etc..

It will permanently (!)stain your clothings or any piece of tissue it comes in contact with-hard to remove..

3-I took it over the kitchen sink so spilled drops could be easily ashed away-careful it can stain your kitchen counter-depending on what kind of material it is made of..

4-Also taking Iodine via the skin is better as your throat is not parched,no after tastes and you can support a bigger doese that way.

5-Otherwise with water you have to start at 5 drops a day and then increase 1 drop per day,etc..you can go directly to 10 drops a day but I do not recommend it..Iodine does not have a good aftertaste to begin with..(if you think Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is bad...)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)