Re: Did anyone experience that?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
meat27 Views: 1,437
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,152,177

Re: Did anyone experience that?

YES, That was my first and foremost side effect to the mirena. I had it put in the same day my son (at 8 months old) was admitted to the hospital. Two days later I started having sharp pains first in my hand and then my arms. I thought it might be from holding my son so much at the hospital. It felt like arthritis. It never went away though after we got home. About a week after getting the IUD I started having chest pain and my heart would race. That really scared me so I went to my OB, but he didnt think the IUD had anything to do with it. So I went home. It kept getting worse and worse so on day 10 of having the IUD I called my OB again and got it taken out that same day. He also told me my symptoms would go away in a few days. So when they didnt i got really scared and found this website. I am now 4 months post removal and I have no pain in my arms or hands anymore. I am left with a weakness in my left leg and minimal joint pain. Its been a long and hard 4 months but i do believe im getting better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)