CureZone   Log On   Join
Sure, some are waking up, but far too few.

gunnerrat Views: 2,028
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,126

Sure, some are waking up, but far too few.

We have our big-screen TVs (Hi Def now!), alcohol, Big Macs, credit cards and shopping malls, so what point is it to think of the future and what is going on around us?

Take 9/11 for instance. I don't know what you or others here think about it, but the information I've come across abundantly points to it being an inside job. Atta & his cohorts couldn't fly a twin-engine Cessna, let alone do the tricky maneuvering required to hit the Pentagon. On the face of it any thinking person can see there's so much evidence that flies in the face of the popular explanation.

But people can't handle it.

I've spoken to intelligent people, but when you present the evidence, they can't handle it. If you think about these things and realize where it all leads, the conclusion you come to is some very corrupt people in the highest levels of our government have seized control and done some outrageously evil things.

But this is America. Land of the free and home of the brave. We're the good guys. We fight guys like Hitler and Hussein - they are not us. People like Hussein who kill their own people has no place in American lore with people like Washington and Jefferson. It's totally foreign, so it's discarded.

Paul Simon got it right when he sang "A man believes what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

Americans want to believe America is the perfect democracy, a beacon to the world, the glorious home of Walmart where consumerism is not a privilege but a God-given right.

People like the folks who hang out in curezone.com are the outliers - the weirdos and whackos. The people in charge like it that way and will destroy any Waco to keep it that way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.664 sec, (1)