CureZone   Log On   Join
They're well on their way to destroying the economy

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
gunnerrat Views: 1,200
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,152,618

They're well on their way to destroying the economy

But I don't see how the NAU jives with the Bush administration desire to build a wall between the US & Mexico. The NAU may be real, but I haven't seen anything to suggest it's anything more than a group with the aim of promoting economic interests, as opposed to a governmental body.

I don't see this as how it's all going to go down. I think natural/environmental disasters combined with our country bankrupting itself with wars is how this country will face its Alamo. In its weakened state the US (or what was the US) will face incursion by others, like perhaps the Chinese. Patriot groups who remember the principles the country were built on will fight back.

That's how I see it, anyway. While some may dream of a United World Order, I don't think we're any closer to realizing it now than 40 years ago. The United States' economic and industrial strengths has been slowly given away over the years by greedy, short-sighted corporations. Now we're spending money we no longer have and cannot help ourselves when Katrinas come barreling in. For the first time in over a century we lost a major city and we pretend like it doesn't matter. When other cities like LA or NYC succumb to natural disasters, we won't be able to repair the damage because we're at the doors of bankruptcy. Every day the almighty dollar is worth less and less and will be unable to save us.

Sorry for the pessimism. When I look around I don't see how it can be any other way. But I do believe from the ashes we'll rise again. Hopefully we'll learn our lesson.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)