CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,258
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,864

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Hi Telman,

Thanks for your rely, I truly appreciate you efforts on my behalf.
I will try increasing the amount of fiber in my diet as well as vit-C and diaphragmatic breathing. My big challenge will be to stop eating chocolate and start eating more fruit like pears.

Over the past week, I did a hodge-podge of things. On Tuesday, I took a Trager Massage which over excited my gall bladder but was otherwise very interesting. On Friday, I did an unplanned liver purge. The start of my soccer coaching season begins this week and I wanted to have the purge out of the way not wanting to wait 8 more weeks. So after 6 weeks since my last purge I did this one taking apple juice during the day and Miso broth with peas at lunch. Then water after that. In the middle of the afternoon, I had something like a panic attack which made me doubt the wisdom of liver purges and think that I was addicted either to the pain of it or something else. I wanted to run away. This feeling passed eventually as I worked. I really do hate doing the purges. They are messy and somehow an unclean pleasure, but the diarrhea and cramps hurts. The disappointment of the side pain returning is the biggest hurt. Anyway, before going to bed, I told the grapefruit juice and olive oil, plus 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 3 fluid onces of gold coin tincture, and 4 gallbladder nano pills all meant to squeeze the gall bladder. I was trying to precipitate either a thorough cleaning or a problem. As I lay down, I could feel all this stuff moving. The next day I did a yoga session which I think help move more stuff out. There was a mass of small pieces about 1 tablespoon, a dozen or so pea-sized one and one large piece, that was a conglomerate about 1 inch long and 1 cm wide. There was a great deal of chaff. This was much more stuff than I had expected. Today there is no pain. I slept well and have a good attitude. I just hope it can last. Adding the turmeric really seemed to help move stuff out. I hope never to purge again. How do I stop if the pain returns?

Bye for now

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)