CureZone   Log On   Join
Global Light

drhiii Views: 2,636
Published: 13 years ago

Global Light

Just received an email stating that they are needing to change, read stop selling some derivations of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , like kits and a quantity bottle.

My question for here is... I'd done a lot of reading backwards to find out where and how, or what it would take to be able to make your own Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I thought I'd pose that for a current question... is there a recommended place, site, location, to purchase the substance to make a 28% solution?

Also, how well does it keep? Like, if I purchased a large quantity of prepared solution, would it remain vital for a year, two years, 6 months?? Any thoughts. I have come to really turn to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as it has done three or four remarkable and for me, very real outcomes, like twice, eradicating a flu that was abut to go very ugly in my body. And a regiment of MMS blew it away, twice.

So I'd like to maintain some stock. Ideas on the above two questions?

tx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)