CureZone   Log On   Join
skin and acne problems :(

Views: 1,449
Published: 16 years ago

skin and acne problems :(

Hi Moreless,

I have been reading your posts regularly. I have recently started taking your alkalising drink. I've done lots of cleansing (tons of liver flushes and bowel cleansing for my acne problems). I also eat a vegetarian diet with only fruits in the morning followed by two cooked meals (with some raw veggies). Sometimes I also eat raw eggs. Last month I decided to improve my diet and started adding raw salad/raw soup to one of my meals. I thought things were going fine but then I got this breakout of acne on my cheeks and also a big green colored lump on one of my cheeks.

I knew it was a detox reaction but decided to stop the raw meals anyways since the green stuff looked hideous and I need to go to work everyday. I'm concerned that with so much liver flushing and bowel cleansing I'm still so toxic. What should I do about my current breakouts? They've left nasty red marks and the green lump looks awfully ugly. Hydrogen peroxide itches my skin so I stopped using it.

I suspect my bowels could be a problem since I often get loose stools in the morning after I drink the alkalising drink and eat fruits. Maybe I should bowel cleanse some more. any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)