CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: People are so dumb

High on Water Views: 2,282
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,504

Re: People are so dumb

You know what?

I used to get that too...I've been supplementing for over a year now, and the people who know me are starting to ask me, "WHAT are you doing?" My mother-in-law actually said, "Everybody is showing their age, everybody but Karen, that is...she's the only one who's looking younger and younger every time I see her." (I'm 51). (Well, I take that back - when I was going through the detox from the mercury I was looking perty darn BAD for a couple of months there!)

The family all knew me when I was a size 20 and weighed 205 lbs. (I'm 5'5") I'm now a size 12. I also had ringworm on my dry flaky skin I couldn't get rid of!

Trapper said something to the effect, 'we must teach by example' (to most, I guess, because you can't "just tell" some people anything unless you have something to prove or show them.

Unless we carry around hard copies of old and new paperwork from doctors (of which I won't because I don't go to doctors anyway) I just thought of the next best thing:

Most people think of health as beauty, or weightloss...well, since those things have occurred to me (weightloss and better skin) I've thought about finding the worst picture I can find of myself and carrying it around with me for the naysayers. When they call me crazy, I can just pull out the photo and say, "this is me BeforeIodine, and you're looking at the same person ON iodine.

Any questions?

lol

With love from a fellow crazy nutjob,
Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.527 sec, (1)