CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GOOD POINTS

Views: 2,072
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,568

Re: GOOD POINTS

Yes, iatrogenic deaths number over 750,000 per year, as reported by the A.M.A. That's nearly 1 out of 300 people, killed by doctor error, annually. Doctors kill more than cancer kills. More than automobile crashes. More than murderers of all the large cities in the US, combined.

Doctors kill more Americans every year than the Iraq war. I'm not for war, generally, but if people have energy to protest things like war, they might re-consider diverting their energy and protesting the medical establishment. One easy way is to opt out and not visit doctors, take charge and cancel that medical insurance. I've saved thousands $$ by not buying into that system.

Over 10 years, doctors kill more than died in the Holocaust. As much as many don't like lawyers, at least they don't kill people like doctors do, collectively. I don't generally like traffic enforcement police, but, by issuing speeding tickets over holiday weekends, they probably do save lives, unlike doctors. Of course, no single doctor is responsible, it's the system. The american medical system sucks, hands-down.

My grandfather recently related his glee in knowing that the company he retired from paid for his $ 175 prescriptions. I quipped that if the dope companies didn't have assurance that the insurance companies would shell out the $ 175, that their prescriptions would cost far less. The druggist companies retort that they need to re-coup their $ 50 MM investment for developing new "drugs" by charging high prices. With all the increases in prescription drug-related deaths (doubled in the past decade), my opinion is that I don't need the crap that this industry puts out.

You nailed it --- they're paid to treat symptoms, not effect cures. It's the attempt at new ways to "treat" symptoms under a profit motive that leads to novel poisons. I'd call it the Poison Industry. Why would I want to support that ?

Doctors kill far more than guns do. Folks who are skeered of guns ought to check the stats on the medical industry before their next appointment with the whitecoats, and ponder a bit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.984 sec, (2)