CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GOOD POINTS

HarmonicCharge Views: 2,082
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,577

Re: GOOD POINTS

What is sad, is when patients cannot afford the medicine, yet have no alternative therapy to replace the conventional therapy. For example, my Grandmother was taking less blood pressure and heart medicine, unknown to family members, to save money. Without any other treatment or plan to keep her healthy, she had a heart attack and ended up in a nursing home. She's lucky she is alive, but needs 24 hour nursing care. And that is costing more than the meds would have!

I turned my co-worker on to Cureazone. She was taking handfulls of medicine a day for Lupus. The side-effects seemed overwhelming for her at times. Finally, her insurance provider informed her that she used up her allowed $$ for medicine spending for this year, so she had to quit all medicines. The doctors are telling her "natural won't work." I just said, well, that is their job, that is their viewpoint; their way is to medicate you! I bet a "natural" doctor would believe THEIR way works! Try one of them! It is almost as if some people are addicted to their medicines, and without them cannot exist. Trapper hit the nail on the head when he said cures would run doctors out of business!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)