CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GOOD POINTS

Jimsgirl Views: 2,153
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,604

Re: GOOD POINTS

I don't know what to say to those people either.
But one thing to keep in mind, especially here in the US, we are probably the most propagandized people in the history of the world. So anytime you try to present anti propaganda or what's otherwise known as the truth to people raised here there's going to be a huge learning curve for them to get out of their old way of thinking. It's scary to hear that you have been lied to by those we thought we could trust.
The other thing helping to fuel their ignorance is the entertainment industry in the forms of books, but especially Hollywood (or independent) movies, tv movies, tv shows.
When a character has cancer, what happens next? Boo hoo, they die, cause it's fatal. (Not to make fun of anyone this has happened to or their loved ones, who most probably succumbed to the cure rather than the disease.)Or the fictional character is HIV positive. omigod, how sad.(or the reality star Pedro Zamora) But he died bravely, didn't he? I recently saw a movie called Away From Her about a woman with alzheimers who asked to be sent to a nursing home. How heroic of her, how beautiful.
Do you get the picture?
(I am not making fun of anyone with any illness just trying to say I believe, like most of you here that there are cures out there and you don't need a doctor to access them.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.078 sec, (1)