CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GOOD POINTS

HarmonicCharge Views: 1,992
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,604

Re: GOOD POINTS

Thanks. My Grandma is fine, she is naturally happy-go lucky, AND strong. I just wonder how many elderly folks suffer from illnesses and diseases, ultimately dying, when maybe a few liver flushes, parasite cleanses. Iodine supplements, or herbal remedies could have helped. I would love to feed my Grandma spirulina, but that is pretty hardcore for someone not used to eating healthy foods! I am happy to see her eat spinach! If one is used to healthy foods and natural cures, they seem more open to different types and tastes of foods and whatnot.

I hope healthcare in this country shapes up.

A friend's son was in the hospital: long story short, an elderly man had to go home because he ran out of Medicare fuding. He was sent home and died that same night. He couldn't afford to pay someone to keep him alive. That makes me tear up when I think about that. That is disgusting. Unforgiveable. So, so sad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)