CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded A (Long) History of Flushing in a Few Images

freya Views: 3,496
Published: 13 years ago

A (Long) History of Flushing in a Few Images

Perhaps luvkrishna will particularly appreciate this (sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words):

I've put the approximate flush # based on the date the pictures were taken. I may be able to edit these numbers if they are off by more than, say, 5. Otherwise, I think it'll be enough accuracy to get my point across.

1. Flush #10-12 or so. You're looking at the result of just ONE ES run (I get 20-30 runs per flush, sometimes more)... Small wonder I can't even estimate how many thousands I rid my liver of.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_I_J_Forums/Iodine/freya/CIMG10501.jpg

2. Flush #32 or so. These are all the stones I was patient enough to fish out with a pair of chopsticks, for the ENTIRE flush.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_I_J_Forums/Iodine/freya/IMGP0712s1.jpg

3. Flush #48 (for sure, March 28 or so). Entire-flush "chopsticks" result:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_I_J_Forums/Iodine/freya/F48_a1.jpg

4. Flush #49 (yesterday). Entire-flush "chopsticks" result:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_I_J_Forums/Iodine/freya/CIMG5141s1.jpg

If you look carefully, you'll see quite a number of stones close to or in excess of 2.5cm = 1in.

I call this "progress".

The largest stone I've eliminated is 3.2cm = 1.26in = 1 1/4in, pretty much the size of a golf ball. I still have it in my freezer. I'll probably take a couple of pics and get rid of it, along with hundreds of others.

It WORKS.

EDIT: I hope I've done a better job with the pics now, so they are roughly the same size (that was the intention, anyway)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)