CureZone   Log On   Join
The answer is something everyone here should understand

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
gunnerrat Views: 2,455
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,504

The answer is something everyone here should understand

We live in a world full of toxins. In this forum we often talk about them in terms of things like fluoride, mercury, bromide, etc. We're familiar with and understand their effects.

There are other kinds as well. These are toxins of misconceptions, deceit, lack of understanding, false notions, etc. Even outright lies.

Life is a journey for all of us. One of the objects of our lives should be to identify and root out these toxins wherever we find them in ourselves. I think we can learn from Jesus when he told us to remove the motes from our own eyes before we remove the beams from another's eye.

What lies, distortions and inaccuracies divert our lives from being what they could be? These are the toxins of our souls that we must purge from ourselves. We must seek out the best teachers and spiritual fountains to remove these things. We must find the right people who can help and keep moving forward, picking up the pace as the scales fall from our eyes.

This response was probably not what you expected. In my life I was turned on to alternative health as well as a new spiritual path at close to the same time. I see a lot of parallels, as I believe, ultimately, all things are spiritual, even the purification and cleansing of our bodies. The body heals and the spirit and mind can operate better - and vice-versa. As our spirits heal, we can recognize the falsehoods and error that affects us.

We have to be healed of our blindness to see the truth around us, wherever and whatever it may be. Sometimes it lies in strange and unexpected places. We always have to be sure we're asking the right questions and doing the right things. It's a constant struggle. Question everything - question your own motives. Question your longest-held, most dear beliefs. Accept what life attempts to teach, even if the lessons are hard and we have to sacrifice treasures we hold most dear. Losing them makes room for better things and brighter understandings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)