CureZone   Log On   Join
Well, in all fairness - the whole thing involved more

High on Water Views: 2,185
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,706

Well, in all fairness - the whole thing involved more

than just iodine.

It started with giving up soda pop, and then drinking more water...I was actually a loose size 18 when I started the iodine. (1/26/07) I went from a loose size 16 to a snug-sized 12 fairly quickly these past few months when my body finally started kicking out the mercury.

The weight loss has NOT been that much! I think I must simply have more muscle mass now (as muscle weighs more than fat). But, no more saddle bags, and no more pear-shape! Hubby says he can't call me "banjo-butt" anymore. lol (ain't that sweet) I could still definitely lose some un-needed fat off of my stomach and the inside of my thighs, but can now hold in the tummy as flat as a pancake. I haven't been able to say that for YEARS!

Thank you, and blessings to your continued success. Give yourself time. Keep taking baby steps forward and never give up - never say die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.750 sec, (1)