CureZone   Log On   Join
C2 and flushing

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
freya Views: 1,454
Published: 13 years ago

C2 and flushing

Hi Doc :-)

I've seen my Chiropractor today, she said my C2 is holding better than before (done flush #49 this past weekend and #48 2 weeks before that). I've been working simultaneously on flushing and the C2, knowing (someone we 'knows' said so *smile*) that they influence each other. So, the results are that I seem to get less stones, while the C2 is holding better. Am I on the right track here?

I've also ordered the Dewormer, waiting for it. I'm contemplating the idea of getting the Humaworm also, for good measure, just to be sure.

I was really sick for 2 days with either food poisoning or some sort of stomach flu and missed 2 days of work. During these 2 days, while lying in bed, unable to do anything, not even hold water in my system, I remembered some not so pleasant things that happened when I was quite young. Most memories had to do with extreme pollution close to where I and my grandparents lived, pollution that affected people, flora, and fauna in unimaginable, yet very real ways, for many, many years. Could it be possibly be retracing? Was I ridding my body of some pollutants I may have aquired THEN? I have not thought about these things in a very long time but suddenly, my mind was invaded by these images, sounds and scents... Very real.

I love ALL your posts. But 2 things you said truly resonated with me and I hold them close and dear to my heart:

1. Being healthy IS normal
2. See you at the top!

I'm sooooooo ready to BE normal again :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)