CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't believe this is all because of the Mirena

ArgieMom Views: 1,396
Published: 14 years ago

I can't believe this is all because of the Mirena

I went to the OB/GYN check up last week concerned about my 20 day long periods with Mirena. I know I've been extremely anxious and depressed lately, but I've always attributed it to the dificulties balancing motherhood and a full time career, I blamed everything on my husband, thus damaging the relationship.
On my OB/GYN visit, he discovers two cysts in one ovary and one cyst in the other ovary (quite big) and I decide to remove the Mirena to see if I can avoid surgery.
As soon as I get back into my office, I google Mirena+side effects...
I am so grateful I found this site!!!! Now I have something to blame other than my husband!!! jajaja (Look at me... only one week post removal and I am making jokes again!)
I know a lot of you girls went through want I am going through... terrible crash Friday night (depression, suicidal thoughts, etc etc: the whole enchilada), acne, feeling like I was pregnant, etc etc etc.
I am concerned about the cysts: anyone went through this? Will the go away on their own? I don't want to have surgery...
And the weight... I haven't so much as gain weight (only 5 pounds) but for the past three months I've been watching my diet and excersising and I am incapable of losing not even one pound. I am in Weight Watchers, I was REALLY good last week and I gained 1.8 pounds!!!!!! That is so frustrating...
Ladies, thanks for sharing all your stories. I am glad I found this site. I sent it to my husband, so you girls probably saved my marriage...
Thanks!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)