CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Doc, sore knee stuff

Views: 1,030
Published: 13 years ago

Hi Doc, sore knee stuff

Hi Doc,

I usually don't post I just lurk, and learn. I've had trouble with my right knee almost two years now, and I read a post about a month ago that knee problems were caused by having your hips out of alignment.

I started some stretching exercizes about a month ago, yesterday I felt my hip slip into alignment, and my knee is amazingly better. I injured myself originally by twisting sideways, bending over and slipping- so a misaligned hip isn't too surprising. I guess I should have gone to a chiropractor about 2 years ago, but ....

(OK! nothing fun, I was closing the chain link in front of my shop, always a pain because the padlock usually refused to cooperate the first couple of shots, and the chain link would spring back.)

Thanks! Do you have any suggestions for my next step? I can walk again without wincing, my muscles are stiff and sore in the right knee, but the swelling is just gone. I'm really pleased. It feels actually good to walk on it, not painful anymore.

Thanks,

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)