CureZone   Log On   Join
Knee pain - Lugol's is not the contributor

KASK101 Views: 2,958
Published: 13 years ago

Knee pain - Lugol's is not the contributor

Hello All:

I have read a lot of messages here and have learned about Lugol's and advantages of it.
I started doing Yoga two months ago and raw foods about 3 months ago. I do eat cooked food when I feel like eating out.

I started having knee problems after my fifth week. I had my annual check up a week ago. Since everything was normal, I mentioned to my doctor about my knees. He suggested to stop extreme Yoga and do only light Yoga and jog. I jogged this evening after work and my knees hurt even more (left one more than right one).

I am up to 25 drops today in a month of taking Lugol's. I have no detox symptoms like most people who describe in their experiences. My knee problem started before taking Lugol's.

If I have no detox should I still continue Lugol's. I intend to slowly back down to 5 drops.

I appreciate any help I get because Yoga makes me feel good and I loose weight nicely.

Thank you.

Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)