CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Safety of Composites
 
daveh Views: 2,029
Published: 14 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,164,519

Re: Safety of Composites


The pain I felt from eating hard foods was gone within six months. On the plane from Mexico I was only able to eat chips with my front teeth (incisors). That is no longer the case. The drilling out of an old filling may have hit a nerve. The mercury was emplaced deeply in order to prevent the filling from falling out. The teeth were hollowed out to make a better pack.

With mercury in the nerves of the upper teeth it was not a long pathway to the brain. Mercury is a neurotoxin, it was shown to be conducted through nervous tissue (in-vitro or in-vivo). Brain cells may have been affected. A German chemist born more than a hundred years ago named Alfred Stock had his fillings replaced. He indicated that the mercury vapor from the oral cavity into the nasal cavity via breathing may have been transmitted through the membrane between the nose and brain via blood capillaries. The pituitary gland was in this area. Autopsies have shown higher levels of mercury in the pituitary gland than other parts of the brain. Mercury vapor breathed from fillings in the mouth to the lungs and picked up by the blood cells was thought to be a primary cause of mercury toxicity from dental fillings. Blood charged with oxygen from the lungs passed through the brain barrier, else a person died.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)