CureZone   Log On   Join
Highly interesting stuff

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
High on Water Views: 9,656
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,164,794

Highly interesting stuff

I just finished off a beet and 7 stalks of asparagus, and am now eating two organic Pink Lady apples, after which I will eat a carrot or two.

This should satisfy me for most of the day...I shall report this week how this goes.

I purchased enough beet and asparagus for the next three days, then will get more as I plan on doing this for the week (to begin with) and then carry on if no problems....

IF I have detox symptoms, however, I have no reason to believe that Dr Shevin's detox protocol (in the afternoon or evening) - or - The salt-water cleanse (first thing in the morning on an empty stomach) would not help with the detox symptoms caused by the beet/asparagus/apple/carrot plan.

I really feel that this is quite timely information to come out. Amazingly timely, (for me, anyway!)

Whereas my body is transforming into a thing of beauty again, my face is still really showing its age with puffy eyes and puffy salivary glands under my chin, (STILL)! It is improving, but we women can get quite impatient....

I was also given a "senior-citizen discount" recently, whereas my junk-food loving husband did not. He got quite a laugh over that, "with all of [my] health-food protocols and iodine and raw food and fasting".

Yeah, ha ha ha. grrrrrr

So anyway, with Trapper gone this week, I will report any changes as time goes by. I was getting discouraged with the cilantro pesto not working to my satisfaction, and, let's face it, I just plain got tired of eating it - day after day - and not seeing as quick of a change as I'd read about. But then again, my BODY changed, so I can't complain, but having an elderly-looking face is quite discouraging.

I have improved immensely since my amalgams were removed, my body has changed dramatically and I (and hubby) are very pleased with it. However, my face is another story. It's just slower - the mercury just doesn't want to leave my thyroid, pineal gland, and salivary glands alone, I guess.

We shall see.

I'll let y'all know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)