CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Respond so I can Know What To Do...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
bodgy Views: 1,664
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,161,408

Re: Please Respond so I can Know What To Do...

Hi 34548, I've heard mixed reviews on the whole "if you feel bad you need more situation." I'm trying to think about my symptoms that lead me to know I need it. A major one for me is that my thyroid med becomes very ineffective, my weight drops off dramatically(like 5 pounds in 1 day), and I get swelling in my lower legs. I think that is from my kidneys or heart not being able to do their job without the cortisol support(maybe an electrolyte thing). Or from my gut not functioning properly w/o the cortisol. And my husband can tell b/c I become very detached from emotion. Like I really just don't care about cause and effect of stuff. Say, for example, I will not respond to a friend's inquiry, or cancel plans without regards to who it effects, one time a family pet died and I just didn't care(at the time) ect. Plus it seems like I stay nauseated quite often if I go w/o it. But I also become nauseated when I start it back up. Someone said here they thought that meant I needed more. But sheesh, I'm probably like you, and terrified by the whole "what if I become dependant on it forever, so therefore I try to hold back on taking too much. I did commit to it for about 3 months out of frustration, and then started to taper back off. That DID regenerate something and I didn't feel any negative effects from tapering for a good long while. (Obviously, I'm not cured or I wouldn't have to keep going back to it. but I don't have a doc that works with me as well as your's seems to.) As far as Hydrocortisone being a pharmaceutical drug, I believe it is. There must be a difference between it and CORTEF, b/c my doc was so insistant on me requesting that at the pharmacy as opposed to hydrocortisone. I really don't know the difference, but he made a point of stating only cortef. I accidently did get the hydro once from the pharmacy and WOW! that stuff was strong! Same MG, just more of an effect. It is essential for life and a bunch of metabolic processes. You're lucky you found a doc willing to help you. I have to travel a couple of hours to get to the only one that would even consider helping me! If it was me, I would probably continue to work with the doc. Sounds like you found a good one. Stay the course, record your syptoms. If you're like me, it took awhile to get this way, it'll probably take awhile to get better. But I keep hoping, and continue to research etc. HTH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)