CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded My little ordeal

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
no_one_special Views: 1,916
Published: 13 years ago

My little ordeal

Hey everyone-

I have been reading your posts and my heart goes out to you ladies, stay strong!
I have heard so many things about this iud method of birth control. It always seemed like a strange idea, but so many women have this and a lot of women find no problems so.......

well it started out I was against it, but out of worry of another pregnancy I quickly decided (i was really scared to have another baby because of complications during and after delivery which happened with all the children and I felt never again can my body deal with another pregnancy)So i opted for a copperT iud. I never heard anything about this one, its always people talking about the Mirena. I thought no hormones it will be fine. Well I was wrong!

After four days- just 4 days it was floating outside of the womb and I had to be rushed into the O.R. It was a long painful 4 days. And it caused me so much anguish and pain.

I then started to search the internet about this thing. I found a video from youtube that shows the uterus with a copperT. If you look at it you will see an awful looking uterine environment full of white blood cells. A normal uterus is supposed to be rich in blood vessels and pink/red. This video shows a whitish ill womb.

They LIE on the information they print out stating scientists arent exactly sure how IUD's work... they know very well what happens but the truth wont sell these things, if women really knew how a big infection really starts happening, women would stay away. It took me a while to get over it. I am wondering if there is any legal action women can take from this? How come some women find no problem and others are so affected? Its really an unnatural form of birth control. Anyways thanks for reading.
Hugs!
oh and here is the video i found.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.906 sec, (2)