CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me please...My mirena story.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
turtlegirl68 Views: 1,231
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,166,335

Re: Help me please...My mirena story.

Thank you ladies. You have no idea how much this website is helping me cope.
I want to start off by saying that I have the best Dr EVER! She is getting me in tomorrow to have this damn thing removed! I can no longer handle this pain and anger and frustration of the mirena any longer. Thank you ladies again and I will keep you posted.

UPDATE...
My MD called me back and because I didnt have it inserted there they cannot take it out. I called the midwife clinic that put it in and they wont see me without cash because my ins wont cover it.
So I am off to planned parenthood at 330 today. All morning I feel like my cervix is being pushed down and the pains are getting worse!
I am thinking of doing the nuva ring until hubby gets himself snipped. He has a consult app next Tuesday and they said they can sched the app as early as a week after.YAY no more stupid BC for me in the near future!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)