CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on our dog with iodine and CS

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
bagsy Views: 1,245
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,166,663

Re: Update on our dog with iodine and CS

Another thing you might want to try for the thyroid is a product called Thytrophin PMG. It is basically bovine thyroid extract. It is made by the company Standard Process. I have purchased their products in the past from spinelife.com. My last dog had hypothyroidism and was on prescription medication for it for a while. I then read about the Thytrophin and added that while removing the Rx from her supplements. Her thyroid levels were actually balanced better with the Thytrophin.

Have you given him any type of de-wormer? The dog I have now had high liver enzymes for her first couple blood tests after I adopted her. I gave her a couple rounds of the Humaworm for pets over a period of time, and her last bloodwork showed normal levels. A couple of the levels associated with the liver can be signs of parasites and not a bad liver. My dog and I both now take Humaworm three times a year. As a matter of fact, we just started our last round this past Friday.

You may also want to try colostrum for the immune system. Hypo-thyroidism is an auto-immune disorder. If by chance you are still getting your dog vaccinated, stop immediately. They are extremely bad for dogs with auto-immune disorders.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)