CureZone   Log On   Join
A GOOD update

meat27 Views: 1,724
Published: 13 years ago

A GOOD update

I just thought I would post and tell how good im doing. I have a HORRIBLE setback at 4 months post removal that lasted about 3 weeks. But it all suddenly went away and I have felt AWESOME for the last 2 weeks. Muscle twitching is almost non-existent, muscle and joint pain is gone, Leg weakness comes around every so often but isnt that bad and my throat feels normal. I live everyday without feeling like im dying. Its wonderful. I am due any day for my 5th period since removal. There is hope. Its hard to believe that mirena can cause such weird and scary symptoms but it CAN and you CAN and WILL get better!!!! Hang in there for those suffering. These last 5 months have been SO long and hard and im sure I will still have my bad days, but it will pass and things only get better. Life is good!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.813 sec, (1)