CureZone   Log On   Join
Removal update

turtlegirl68 Views: 1,163
Published: 14 years ago

Removal update

I went to planned parenthood to get the mirena removed yesterday. The Dr that I had was so nice and understanding.
I told her all the problems that I have been having, all of the side effects and such. She never once tried to tell me that it wasnt the mirena causing all the problems.
Well, the strng had indeed vanished. But she was able to get it out. And I am not kidding when I say this. I could feel a wave a relief from my head to my toes as she got it out.
Today I am cramping a bit, more than I would like to be. But so far no bleeding or anything.
When I was in the waiting room a girl came in to get an IUD, I had to stop myself from jumping up and screaming "dont do it"!
On the plus side, hubby is going in for a consult to get his vasectomy in a week.
I am looking at only 4-5 more months of being on synthetic hormones! YAY I cannot wait for that day to come.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

31.328 sec, (1)