CureZone   Log On   Join
About Mirena IUD

Views: 1,902
Published: 13 years ago

About Mirena IUD

I just wanted to say a few things about this IUD. My husband is a Doctor and hes the one who told me about IUD. So I asked my OBGYN about it. This is the one they told me about. They gave me info on it as all doctors should, well good ones should. They asked me first off if I was breast feeding, which I am not. Its a well known fact breast feeding women should not take any form of birth control. I have not had any change in my monthly curse, no headaches, a few cramps just after placement. My doctor told me about all the side effects. They did not hid the facts and should not keep this information from you, as I said before at least not a good doctor. Why didn't you tell them you were breast feeding. We did our homework on Mirena long before we agreed to it. I do know this based on having better understanding about IUDS and this is just like any other form of birth control you take, its not for everyone. I was on the pill first and it was too strong for me, and it caused me to have heavy bleeding, cramps and reoccuring headaches. This works for me. So the side effects DON'T MEAN THEY WILL COME, they mean they could come. Maybe I am just lucky that this works for me. Sorry you all had so much bad luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.641 sec, (1)