CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Hair and hormones??

nothingleft Views: 2,131
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,192

Re: Hair and hormones??

//www.curezone.org/upload/Fun/cool/item2130.jpg

WOW! This site has come just a little too late for me! I have had the mirena in four nearly six months and have been bleeding for just about that whole time! I have gone down all the roads that others have with thyroid tests and pregnancy tests etc... all to no avail. The OB just seemed SO surprised that I wasn't happy with bleeding for six months straight ! I even told her that the reason I wasn't on BC was because I was very sensitive to the hormones and she said this was the best method for me then as it gave my body the least amount possible!! What a load of rubbish! My hair is SO thin... does it come back? I am going to take it out myself ... I have two little kids and it is such a pain in the butt to go to the OB with them. I should have bought shares in Tampax for all the tampons I have used in the last six months!
I guess I am just glad that I am not alone or going mad! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)