CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I gonna bleed to death?

pbilli68 Views: 1,592
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,172,691

Re: Am I gonna bleed to death?

I am 6 weeks post-removal and I started my period Monday night and it is extremely heavy!!!!! I had some spotting after the removal but it stopped after about a week. I haven't had a period since Oct 2004 because I went from Depo to Mirena. Funny thing though, when I had Mirena in me I knew I wanted to have a baby again so that is why I took it out but since it is out the feelings to have another baby has completely disappeared. It was like a dark cloud removed it self from over me. Maybe it was gas and it passed :) or it could be the hormones as I am reading more and more about. I liked Mirena and would have recommended it to my friends but my attitude has changed since it was taken out. Again, I feel I can see clearly now. I hope the bleeding and the back pain doesn't last forever. I do know one thing I am glad to see "my girlfriend" again!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.281 sec, (1)