CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks, Ailsa

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
fledgling Views: 1,490
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,175,684

Thanks, Ailsa

While I'm thinking of it...

...Older folk may be keeping quiet on things they'd like to do or say, believing maybe that no one is interested, or something.

Something odd happened yesterday.

By chance, dh's photo of the air crew he flew with in 1940-something came out of the box it was packed in.

And a number of people dropped by yesterday.

We were out in the back yard doing a garage sale. (We are moving.)

Somehow, everyone noticed that picture, and dh told stories. One of our visitors is a retired pilot. He asked what was the plane behind the crew. A Hudson, one of the planes where they had to sip oxygen from a hose when they were up high.

(Another fellow couldn't believe the oxygen supply wouldn't come in a facemask.)

The really interesting thing was that my husband was transported back to his much younger days.

He seemed even physically younger, more animated...after being a bit weary from putting our stuff out.

The opportunity to speak aloud about the 'good old days', or something we love, is a tonic, I think, for all of us...even children.

I think there should be at least a few minutes of that in everyone's day.

Hm-m-m...maybe that's why we like TV so much...an opportunity to think of things that interest us...with pictures!

:D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)