CureZone   Log On   Join
it has to come out of there!!!

tigermnm3132 Views: 2,496
Published: 14 years ago

it has to come out of there!!!

Okay, I've never really "explored" on-line for answers to questions before, so this is all new to me. I read quite a few of entries and a lot of symptoms reported are me all over again. I got the Mirena at the end of November 07, a short time later I had the feeling that "something has to come out!!!!" This is a symptom that I have not seen posted yet. Has anyone else experienced it? The feeling went away for a while but came back again, briefly, then went away, then came back. Towards the end of January, the feeling was so intense, I HAD TO GET IT OUT. I went to the dr. and they said that it has nothing to do with mirena, it was a yeast infection. Okay, now I was going crazy. This is when I slipped into a SEVERE state of depression. I'm 29 years old, I know what a yeast infection is, I've had them before, although it's not a very frequent thing with me. My last yeast infection was almost 7 years ago. I went to another dr for a second opinion and he said I had a condition called rectocile which is basically a vaginal hernia more common in women over 50 with 5 children, not a woman bearly pushing 30 and just having her first child(in August). That diagnosis was more acceptable to me, but I still wanted it out! Imagine constantly having something inside your vagina, walking around with it, it's not painful, but just very annoying. The feeling is still coming and going. It is there for about 3 weeks, then it phases out to almost nothing for about 2 weeks, then starts coming back. I have been to 3 different drs since january, and they all say about the same thing. The rectocile is not "pronounced" enough to do surgery on. It has nothing to to with the mirena. Yeast infections (I'm on my 3rd one since january) are common and something I should just get used to. I have never gotten out of my depression. I'm newly addicted to NyQuil to help me sleep. My husband can't ever do anything right. We have custody of his 3 children and they can't even look at me right. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but hopefully It'll all get better soon. I am going to insist they remove the mirena tomorrow and with it, I'm hoping the feeling of "IT HAS TO GET OUT OF THERE" will go away. I was just basically wondering if anyone else had that feeling so maybe I'll have an idea if it will go away or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

13.172 sec, (2)