CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hi tammys

adamson77 Views: 1,715
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,176,516

Re: hi tammys

its ok hopefully you will instantly feel better on thursday just like everyone else. some of us have bounce back quickly and some like me it just takes forever.
the quickest way is with exercise, dietary supplements with the probiotics in it, the back doctor and the little needles that dont hurt..

i knew that i did that at one time but when i stopped i crashed and felt like mud with pain. you are not at the end of your rope but i am. i wake up with headaches and today i am so upset i cant leave the house, my daughter suppose to have a 830 appointment but i am just so freaking mad, gas is to hign my account is empty because the friggin bank is holding up my money grams of $850 since i deposited on the 5th. i sold my car cause my leg hurts so bad when i got in and out. i am at the bottom of the barrel. yesterday i actually talked to a bill collector just to fuss with someone and feel better. i was a bad girl without cursing and she hung up, i hope she calls again today.

is there every a safe day to leave the house without pads? who wants to use pads forever? i am so mad about wasting money on dietary supplements and pads forever, i feel like sending the doctor a bill.

hopefully someone positive will be here to help you soon. don't leave the doctors office with out answers or start asking for your records cause they make up all kinds of things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.561 sec, (1)