CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Givinup, How are you feeling?

meat27 Views: 1,396
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,176,259

Re: Givinup, How are you feeling?

It came on really suddenly. I stood up at work and my leg killed with pain. It felt like the blood supply had been completely shut off to my leg. The minute I sat down or laid down the pain was totally gone. I could hardly walk the pain was horrible. My leg turned purple and the entire leg was swollen. I went the doc and he immediately knew it was a clot. I had to get an MRI and then because I was pregnant at the time, and couldn't take coumadin, i had to give myself shots in my belly twice a day for the next six months. The medicine was called Lovenox. Turns out I have a blood clotting disorder and can ever be on a hormonal birth control. My doc said he thought the Mirena would be safe for me since the hormone is only local. Well, i now dont believe that. Anyways, if you think you may have a blood clot, its serious and you should go get it checked out. I was in alot of pain but my clot was huge they said. It was in the main veins going into my leg. Hope that helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.219 sec, (1)